Combined 50 years of Operations and Engineering experience
About Solution Tech
Order to Cash Business Improvement. Involved in strategic business and corporate plans to reduce costs and improve profitability. Analyze P&Ls to obtain actual performance data as compared to budget. Responsible for forecasting, budget, presentation to Corporate Board and implementation across business units.
Cost Reduction. Utilizing Six Sigma techniques, Lean Manufacturing Implementation, implemented scrap reduction and productivity program improvements with combine savings of $2.5M annually.
- Masters of Science Manufacturing Engineering
- Milwaukee School of Engineering
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering University of Detroit.
- Bachelor of Science Chemical Engineering University of Akron.
- Lean Manufacturing Certification
- Former adjunct Professor – Indiana Tech & Grand Valley State University – Engineering & Statistics
- Society of Chemical Engineers
ROLES WE HAVE PLAYED
- Research and Development
- Manufacturing Supervision
- Engineering Manager
- Quality Managers
- Production Manager
- Plant Managers
- Director of Operations
We create sharpened tactics to reduce effort, while optimizing talent.